Sunday, July 03, 2005

Holy fireworks!!! Last night I went to Rhythm and Booms with My dad, Ken, Tyler, and Jason... and man were they amazing! I hadn't gone in a few years, and they were 10 times better than last! No joke all we could do is scream and laugh the entire time. Totally amazing. This is the largest fireworks display in the Midwest and ranked in the top 10 in the world! The pictures above were taken last night, one of the fireworks, and the other of us in the light of the fireworks.

It was SUPER crowded at Warner Park, so things were a bit stressful at first, but thanks to Ann, we got sweet VIP passes to sit practically right were the fireworks were being shot off! Ken and I walked around for a while to find my favorite food of all time (Kettle Corn) and when we came back, my dad let these old ladies sit on our blanket! And they wouldn’t move off! They thought they got tickets for the VIP area with tables, and couldn't *stand* the fact they may have to sit on the grass. So we had these rich old ladies on our blanket, who let us sit in a tiny corner. Then, to make things even worse... they TOOK OFF THEIR SHOES! We laid back only to see the nastiest feet right in our faces. That was it... we took our kettle corn and sat in a different patch of grass... far, far away from the nasty feet. My dad and Tyler thought it was the funniest thing they had ever seen. Remind me to never become a rich prissy old lady. Anyway, despite the feet, we still had a blast, and didn't even get stuck in traffic!

Today is a day for laziness, and hopefully a bit of log rolling. Olivia and I are now in complete "ESPN is in 3 days, time to freak out" mode.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home