Wednesday, July 13, 2005

ESPN Great Outdoor Games Air Times

If you are at all interested in watching me get my butt kicked (it was a close butt kicking, but still a butt kicking) please tune in to ESPN or ABC on the following dates:
7/13 Wed. 8-10 p.m. (Central time) ESPN: Women's Log Rolling

7/16 Sat. 1:30-3:00 p.m. (Central time) ABC: Women's Boom Run

Even though you won't see much of me or Olivia, this contest is still totally worth watching. All of us are so equal in ability now, the matches are very exciting! Please tune in, and wish me and Olivia luck for the rest of the summer!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just thought of something, perhaps others have, too. After last November, you are so very lucky to even be able to compete. You could still be working on getting your knee bad in usable condition ! You and Olivia will do fine during the rest of the season. I hope to get time to watch the games tonight and maybe MPEG yours' and Olivias' matches. Take care

7/16/2005 3:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home