Thursday, July 18, 2002

No More Nail Biting


The Men's Boom Run Champs:
1st- Jamie Fischer  2nd- J.R. Salzman  3rd- Cassidy Scheer

Many of us rollers have recently discovered TONS of pictures from the Great Outdoor Games at: http://www.gogmedia.com
I just updated my logrolling section tonight...lots of cool pictures from the past two years of ESPN.  Tune your TVs to ABC this Saturday at 2:30 central to check out some Women's Boom Run action. 

Today I got to visit the dentist.  It was my first trip there since I had my two front teeth chipped off pole vaulting earlier this year.  They pieced my teeth back together a few months ago, but now they are starting to chip again.  I need to get crowns, but my dentist won't do it until I stop biting my nails.  That is going to be a HUGE task.  I have been biting my nails until they bleed for years.  I have tried to quit a few times, but find myself with my fingers in my mouth without even thinking.  So I went out and bought that stuff that you put on baby's thumbs so they will not suck.  I didn't notice much of a taste, but when I started to pick my nose (admit it, well all do it on occasion) the inside of my nose burnt like a mother for like ten minutes.  So maybe I can kill two birds with one stone here.

    This weekend I am going to go back up north to do some more rolling.  Last weekend of training before the Lumberjack World Championships in Hayward!  Man I love this time of year.  Jamie will be out of town, but I'll still be able to roll with fat a...I mean Travis, John, and Doug.  Woah, started biting the nails...gotta quit that.

    So anybody know of anything cool to do in Toronto?  No particular reason, just wondering...really...I swear.  :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home