Friday, July 19, 2002

Dude

    So for the past year or so, I've had this hardcore crush.  His name is Ben Curtis, otherwise known as Steve, the "Dell Dude".  Just though I would let everybody know.  I mean, between him and Nick Carter...you'd think at least one of them would want to marry me, right???

    Anywho...I got a lot of stuff done today.  Finally paid some bills that were waiting around, and picked my car up from the doctor.  The Neon now has NEW BRAKES!  Now I can safely drive to LaCrosse and Hayward this weekend.

    I'd like to take this moment to say that I have been clean (from nail biting) for one whole day.  This pepper stuff is driving me crazy though.  Yesterday it was the nose incident, then today I got something in my eye.  Holy burning eye! 

    Alright, I'm off to teach cardio kickboxing tonight.  Have a good one! 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home