Sunday, May 12, 2002

Finals Suck

It's 8:30am on Mother's Day, and I have my first final in a few hours.  Yes, I have a final on Mother's Day.  To make things worse, I have another one tomorrow morning, so when I do spend time with my mom today, I will be studying!  I cannot WAIT until school is over.  You can probably tell how great my study ethic is right now...seeing as I am posting on the website, rather than getting ready for the exam. 

Just the pole vaulters went to a small track meet in La Crosse on Friday.  It was fairly windy, but I still cleared 12 feet.  One more track meet ever.  Wow.  If anybody is interested in going, I will be vaulting at 1:30pm this Friday at the UW Outdoor (McCliman) track.  Big Ten Outdoors is free to watch on Friday, but you need to purchase tickets for the other days. 

Alright, back to studying.  Don't forget to give your mommies a big hug and kiss!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home