Saturday, May 25, 2002

Go Duke!

Yeah, yeah...so no posts in a while. I've been doing a whole lot of nothing since I finished track. I ended up placing sixth with a vault of 12 feet. I was pretty happy; it would always be nice to go higher, but a good end to a fun career. (Yes, I'll admit it was kind of fun.) The Women's team did much better than they were expected to, and the men ended up winning. Jabari finished them up on top...way to go dude. So now I'm a UW Track Alumni. What to do with myself? Time to HAVE FUN WAHOO!!!

Right now at Duke University in North Carolina doing just that. Taking Memorial Day weekend to hang with some great people before my internship at UW Sports Med starts. The diet DEFINITLY doesn't start this week. :) Well, I'm outtie now...I'll write more and post some pics of my sweet ass time out here soon.
Oh yeah, Mike is going to help me put together an entirely new website...it will be the same address. Okay, so maybe nobody is quite as excited as I am about all of this...but I'm pretty pumped.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home