Monday, May 06, 2002

Live Everyday Like You're Gonna Get Your First Kiss...

So things did get better on Saturday night.  I met up with Brian...we wandered around for a while downtown and finally decided to watch a movie at my place.  Turns out my house was already infested with Doug's high school friends...so we all ended up watching the movie Ali together.  Will Smith is an incredible actor, plain and simple.  What is there that he does not do?  Rap, TV, movies, children's books....yikes!  What a guy.  After I took Brian home, I tried to watch the rest of the movie, but totally conked out. 

Sunday was filled with doing birthday parties at Madtown Twisters.  I had some good groups of kids, but still ended up exhausted.  Last night I basically came home, did nothing for a while, and went to sleep.  It sure did feel nice to do nothing for once. 

Today I just signed up for an open water swimming class.  It's three days a week, 6:30-8:30am, for a month this summer.  I think I can pull it off.  Plus I now have a place to keep my logs this summer, so I will for sure be able to roll everyday.

Alright, I'd better go do something productive, but first, I'd like to leave you all with a wonderful quote from Aaron Carter's new CD:

"So have fun that's my point of view, I always kick it just
the way I want to.  Gotta roll with the changes, I keep it real with a smile on my face.
To yourself make a promise, live everyday like you're gonna get your first kiss...and if you do
you'll never lose...the kid in you." - Aaron Carter

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home