Monday, April 15, 2002

What an Idiot

Yep...it's definatly Monday.  I got up this morning, and half asleep, rode to my 8:50 class.  When I got there, nobody was there.  Why...because class is at 9:55!!!  I decided to ride my moped around since it is such a nice day.  To make the morning just that much better, I got passed by Mike on his new crotch rocket.  Now, I don't think I mentioned this before, but I was dumped about a month ago and replaced with this hunk of machienary.  Not that it isn't a cool bike...I just think I'm much cuter.  :) 

So J.R. mentioned on his website taht he will never mention his personal life.  This morning, I thought about whether or not I should mention mine on here at all.  Then I realized....OH YEAH, I DON'T HAVE A PERSONAL LIFE.  Problem solved.

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home