Saturday, April 27, 2002

Can't Wait

So it's around 6:30 in the morning on a Saturday morning.  It's cloudy, 30 degrees, and looks like rain.  Today we are driving to LaCrosse, WI for a track meet...where it is supposed to be even colder and wetter.  I suppose I shouldn't complain, we didn't go to a big meet this weekend where we had to do a lot of long distance traveling.  Didn't even miss a day of school!  I have a total of three meets left in my track career...can't blow this one; even though it will be close to snowing out. 

If you've tried to call me, and got a "disconnected" message, it's probably a bit obvious that I have a new number.  I'm not that blonde this morning to post it here, but if you need it...drop me a note. 

Alright, off to compete on the surface of Wisconsin's frozen tundra.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home