Thursday, May 02, 2002

Blah

I just found this picture of me and one of my best friends Tiffanie.  This was taken last summer...I was totally sitting down, that's why I look so much shorter.  :)  She's having some tough times recently, so keep her in your thoughts.  But she does have a BEAUTIFIUL son that always makes me smile.

So...why the absence?  This is yet another week from hell, and today was the breaking point of it all.  Maybe I should back up...the meet on Saturday.  I skyed 12 feet!  It felt great!  Things have been going really well in practice this week as well...so expect great things this weekend at the HOME TRACK MEET IN MADISON THIS SATURDAY.  I vault at 3:30pm.  The Milwaukee Journal Sentinal is doing a story on my family this Saturday as well, I'm very excited!
Okay, I was going somewhere with this.  The meet in LaCrosse had to be moved inside due to snow/sleet/freezing rain, so Tara's provisional qualifying mark didn't count.  Hopefully we can both make it soon! 
Saturday night was fairly interesting...I will just leave it at that.  Cheerleading anyone?  :)

Then this week I have just been working my butt off in school.  I won't waste all of this blog complaining about today, but it was not a good day.  It's great to be at home and relaxing.  In fact, I am so relaxed I think I am going to go to bed.  Goodnight!   

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home