Monday, April 01, 2002

Well…back in Madison. Cold, boring, school and work filled Madison. It was a great week away though; I really needed it.
So our last day in LA was spent with a HARD practice, then back to Santa Monica for some more shopping. I swear that’s all we did was shop all week…good thing I have a LITTLE restraint. Out of all places around there, I ended up buying some sweats from Old Navy…which we have plenty of around here in Madison. :) A red-eye flight back, and I got off in Minnesota…without my stinkin’ luggage!!! They wouldn’t let us check our bags to Minneapolis; they had to go all of the way to Madison. I was decorated with clothes around my waste, and packed in other girls’ bags.
J.R. picked me up from the airport around 6am. I can’t believe he did that…what a trooper. That whole day consisted of me sleeping, playing on the computer, sleeping, and some more sleep. When JR got back from work we went to a club called the front. Due to J.R.’s cripple condition, not much dancing occurred. It was still fun though.
On Saturday morning, I slept until 1:30. I couldn’t believe it. My sleep schedule was screwed up that much. Red-eyes suck. That night (which was not much after I got up) I went out to dinner with Zach and some of his friends. See, we were supposed to go to a snowmobile race/show/whatever. We ate dinner right next to the Target Center…and saw a bunch of little girls wearing their NSYNC puffy-painted clothes. I was on a mission. After dinner I found a guy that was selling tickets fairly cheap, so I stole Zach from his friends, and drug him to the concert. Now by no means did this concert live up to the Backstreet Boys concert, but it was pretty darn good. I think the best part of the show was when they dressed up in suits and sang a bunch of famous oldies…that got all of the moms going wild. After the concert we found out that Travis had come all of the way to Minneapolis to pick me up…he didn’t get my message that I went to NSYNC. I felt so bad…I still haven’t heard from him. I think I’m getting the silent treatment.
Later that night we went and watched some really fat people sing Karaoke. That was pretty crazy.
Yesterday Zach and I got some studying done in a stinky, smoky coffee shop (the only thing open on Easter) then I had an exciting ride back to Madison with some of the track girls.

Now I’m here, back to school. BAH. I hate it when you have a lot of fun then, BOOM, school and work is thrown right back at ya. Six more weeks…….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home