Wednesday, March 13, 2002

The most RANDOM Survey I have ever taken:

  1. Name: Shana Leah Martin
  2. Birthday: 3/3/1980
  3. Favorite color of nail polish: Silver Chrome
  4. Number of guys/girls you have kissed (like a REAL kiss): only 1 in the past year and a half...not giving out any numbers though :)
  5. Your craziest Dream: I have crazy ones every night.  I honestly can’t think of a good one right now…
  6. What kind of cell phone do you have: Piece of crap Nokia-original.  Now that my contract is up, I get a much nicer one in a week!!!
  7. If you were offered $500,000, would you pose in playboy/girl: I’d really like to say no…but that’s a lot of money……
  8. If you were banished from your current city, where would you move and why: I’ve always dreamed of living out in LA…but knowing me,
     if I had to leave, I would probably go somewhere near Minneapolis.
  9. What is the craziest sport you have tried: Well, not only have I tried logrolling…I am a professional!  No Laughing!
  10. Have you ever worn a whipped cream bikini: oh boy…sophomore track “photo scavenger hunt” I am STILL looking for that picture!!!
  11. If you had 1million dollars, what would you do with it: Honestly?  I’m sure Mike and my dad would make me put most of it into the bank…
    but I would only do that after I took a nice trip, bought a new house, and fixed the dent in my neon. 
  12. What would your ideal job be: K, don’t laugh.  I’ve always wanted to be one of those girls on the work out shows on ESPN,
    like Flex Appeal.  I said no laughing.
  13. If you went to the pet store tomorrow, what animal would you come home with: I’m a sucker for kitty cats.
     
    I wouldn’t be surprised if I became one of those crazy cat ladies one day.
  14. How much schooling have you had/do you plan to get: I will graduate in December with a BS in Kinesiology/Exercise Science.
     
    For now I have NO plans for grad school. 
  15. What was your most favorite class you have ever taken: Probably the adapted fitness class here at UW.  I took it as a student helper to
    help people with disabilities get on workout programs, or regain their day-to-day functions.  I’m now the TA of that class.
  16. If an actor/actress were to play you in your life story, who would that be: Since Britney Spears has proved she can act, and she is
    totally my idol, I would definitely choose her.
  17. What actor/actress would you most like to see naked: All 5 of the Backstreet Boys…okay, they aren’t actors…but I still wouldn’t mind.
  18. What did you/will you wear to your senior prom: Well, I went to two, Quade’s and my own.  Here are the pictures:  Middleton Prom   
    Memorial Prom- this shot doesn’t show you the full dress, but everybody said it made me look like Zena.  I thought it was pretty sweet.
  19. Do you have a crazy family:  Crazy in an UNDERSTATEMENT. 
  20. What was your all time favorite Halloween Costume you sported: I would have to go with the year I was Britney Spears.  I went to State Street (the place to go in Wisconsin on Halloween) when it was less than 30 degrees out.  I was wearing an itty-bitty see through top, and some thin pants.  It was dark, so nobody really noticed the top...except for some DJs from Z104...who were nice enough to SAY MY NAME on the radio and what I was wearing.  I got in a bit of trouble for that one...
    At least I wasn't as bad as the track guys in their thongs.(Yes, I actually dated TWO of those guys...)   They are the stars of the night every year.
  21.  List the most interesting thing you can think of about the person who sent this to you:  She fell out of a tree when she was 10.  Okay, that’s
              not very interesting, but it sure does explain a lot.
    :)

       

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home