Monday, March 04, 2002

1. What time is it? 8:58am
2. Name as it appears on your birth certificate: Shana Leah Martin

3. Nickname: none

4. Parents names: George and Debby

5. Number of candles that appeared on your last birthday cake: 22...although I didn't get a cake yesterday....but Mike took me out to a yummy dinner!

6. Date that you regularly blow them out? March 3rd...yesterday!!!

7. Pets: at home my favorite kitty in the whole world, Cleo, and at my apartment another kitty...yes her name is kitty...and my lepord gecko Elvis.

8. Eye color: Greenish Brown

9. Hair color: um......some blonde, some brown

10. Piercing: 4 in my right ear (including the nook) and 1 in my left

11.Tattoo: no thank you

12. How much do you love/hate your job? Supreme Heath and Fitness:  The best job I could ever have.  I love the people there, I love my bosses, and I love helping get people into shape.  Madtown Twisters Gymnastics: a lot of fun to work with the kids...but some days I get pay back for how naughty of a kid I was in gymnastics class.  Logrolling Teacher: Love it!  It's a dying sport and we need more kids in it!

13. Favorite color(s): Forest Green

14. Hometown: Madison, WI

15. Current residence: Madison, WI

16. How many brothers/sisters? None

17. Been to Africa? Can't say that i have

18. Been toilet papering? nope, but I've been the victim a few times

19. Loved somebody so much it made you cry? yea

20. Been in a car accident? Yep, not anything huge though

21. Croutons or bacon bits? none

22. Sprite or 7-Up? diet sprite

23. Favorite movie: The Princess Bride

24. Favorite Holiday: I dunno, christmas?

25. Favorite day of the week: Saturday

26. Favorite word or phrase: hard core

27. Favorite toothpaste: Crest

28. Favorite restaurant: Red Lobster for the seafood lover in me!

29. Favorite flowers: Roses

30. Favorite alcoholic drink:  ick

31. Favorite sport to watch/play: Logrolling, gymnastics

32. Preferred type of ice cream: Chocolate please

33. Favorite Sesame Street character: Big Bird

34. Disney or Warner Bros: Disney

35. Favorite Fast Food Restaurant: Subway

36. When was your last hospital visit? I go there all the time to eat in the cafeteria. :) 

37. color is your bedroom carpet? Off White

38. How many times did you fail your drivers test? never

39. Who is the last person you got e-mail from before
this?  I haven't emailed anybody today...sent an IM to Mike

40. At which single store would you choose to max out
your credit card? The Nike Outlet Store

41. What do you do most often when you are bored? Play on the puter, work out

42. Name the person that you are friends with that lives the farthest away: Kristy in Cali

43. The most annoying thing people ask me? Oh there's a bunch...."How much can you bench?"  "What are your biceps measurements?"  "Do you actually roll logs in the water?"  "They let women pole vault now?"

44. Bedtime: As early as possible

45. Who will respond the quickest? bah

46. Who is the person you sent this to that is least
likely to respond? bah

47. Favorite all time TV show: 90210, but that's over now, so Who's Line is it Anyway rocks

48. Last person you went out to dinner with: Mike took me out to dinner last night for my birthday!

49. Last movie you saw in the theatre: Couldn't tell ya...I do want to see CrossRoads though.

50. Time when you finished this survey: 9:11am

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home