Thursday, March 28, 2002

Well, this is it. Final day in Cali. And it’s stinkin' raining out!!! Today is supposed to be our day to go to Venice Beach and hang out. Hopefully they have some nice shops. Maybe I can sneak away and go to Gold’s Gym to see all of my idols!!! Good thing I have film left.
The past few days have been fairly routine. Wake up, bike, study by the pool, practice, eat, go to the mall, then go to bed. A few nights ago we went to Universal Studio’s CityWalk. It was super cool…but not quite as neat as the one in Florida. We were all hoping we could go dancing and stuff, but since only a few of us are over 21, that didn’t happen. We did eat in a really nice restaurant and enjoyed the shops. And as usual, we had to fight off the hords of men trying to hit on Tara.
So far there has been lots of training, and lots of sun. I just wish I had this one final day with sun!!! Oh well, it has been a fun week.
Tomorrow morning (tonight) J.R. will pick me up from the airport and I get to play in the Twin Cities for the weekend. I’ll bet it’s a lot colder there…
So the question of the week is…do I, or do I not move out here? Whenever I’m in Madison I always say there would be no way I would leave. But when I’m out here I see how many opportunities there are for me. I totally feel like I fit in much better here…except the whole lumberjack /logrolling thing.
Okay, time for breakfast.

1 Comments:

Anonymous plantar fascitis scranton pa said...

Great piece Shana! I enjoyed reading your post! Just stumbled upon your blog so I don't really know your story. Will have to catch up on your blog for sure.

Cheers!
plantar fascitis scranton pa

5/13/2014 3:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home