Tuesday, April 09, 2002

So it’s been another unproductive night. I am suffering from hardcore senioritis. I decided posting to my website would be much more enjoyable than my Motor Learning lab.
So last weekend at Duke ended up pretty nice. There are some pics to prove it…but I don’t think those need to go public. Haha.
This is yet another week from hell: exams, Kinesiology Club Fun Run, Presentation, Logrolling pizza party, and the amateur logrolling tournament in LaCrosse. But guess what!!! I actually have some free time this weekend! What am I going to do with it? Any ideas? Okay, I should probably go to bed and try this studying thing tomorrow morning. Night night.
Oh yeah….Erin…if you have ANY MORE fun, I’m going to kick your ass. I’m only 2 points away…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home