Saturday, April 06, 2002

Hey all!!! I'm at a track meet at Duke University. I didn't need to pay a million bucks to hook up my laptop internet in my room because there is a community computer in the lobby. Unfortuantly, there is a HUGE banquet going on behind me, and I think they can all read this.
Yesterday we competed in the pole vault. Oh yeah...update on the stinkin' poles. They were lost for good, so new ones had to be ordered. They were delievered to Duke an hour before we had to compete. Yesterday was the first day Tara and I had vaulted on regular size poles in about a month. We were both a bit sloppy, but we both managed to clear 11'6. I'll be back up to twelve soon. It is rummored that when we go to Cali in two weeks, we will compete in THREE meets in one weekend. I'm going to be a cranky camper after that weekend. Today I went to the meet to watch (the vaulters were all done!) and study. I have had my nose in a book all day. For those of you who know me, this is not very typical. If I don't study 24/7 before Tuesday, I'm in BIG trouble. Okay, time to complain...
This upcoming week will be another week from hell. I have an exam (that I am TOTALLY not ready for) on Tuesday, a paper/presentation on Thursday, the kinesiology club fun run on Thursday, and the logrolling pizza party on Friday. Yeah, um...HEADACHE. Oh well, I can make it, I'm a big kid.
I feel really bad for my daddy right now...he's at home alone sick, and I'm out here. I hate it when people get sick. I'll be home early tomorrow morning (Sunday) so I'll go over there and make him some soup. :) Well, there's a line for the computer, and I have to go study...bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home