Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Three Weeks Out...

A shot from healthier days... Muscle and Fitness Photo Shoot in Malibu, July 2007


…and my crutches and brace are GONE! The past few days I’ve seen huge improvements and am actually starting to feel like myself again. My PT exercises have progressed from basic straightening and bending to walking lunges and step ups. Yes folks, I now get excited by the little things.

A bit of excitement from last week… I actually found photos from my Muscle and Fitness Photo shoot. The shoot was over a year ago and the article was never published. I was quite upset, but do feel better to know at least the photos were put to some use. It’s quite ironic that I found these while lying on the couch, pale, with a knee the size of a pumpkin. :)

Other than that, my life has been quite uneventful. It is quite strange to spend this much time lying around. I can’t think of any other time in my life I’ve been like this. And let me tell you… I cannot WAIT to just go for a damn jog.

Another huge thank you to my amazing father, who got stuck carting me to work and all of my appointments until I could drive again. Thank you to Ben who filled up my ice pump an infinite number of times and kept me company through hours of TV watching… which honestly, really isn’t either of our bag. And thanks to Erin, Peter, and all of my awesome friends for stopping by or calling to keep me company.

Recovery is RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home