Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Skateboarding!!!

I went to the indoor skate park for a second time last Sunday. I think I've found a new love! Sure, I'm one of the oldest people there, and the ONLY girl, but man what a rush. Every new ramp and trick brings an amazing flow of adrenaline On day two I was already dropping in on one of the highest ramps!
The kids are wonderful too. You can tell they love the fact that somebody older than them is just learning. They all are pitching in to teach me, and love showing off their new tricks. Some of them are amazing! Now I just have to be careful not to break myself before log rolling starts!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, you had better be careful not to tear or break something before the important stuff comes back around. Good you can have fun, be careful.

2/28/2006 3:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm, I seem to remember something coming up in a couple days, wonder what it could be ? I'll have to think about it some more to be sure..........

3/01/2006 6:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday !

3/03/2006 3:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home