Thursday, March 01, 2007

Life of Craziness... Part 3: 50/50 Huntington's Disease Documentary



About 3 years ago, I was approached by Ted Bogosian and Andrea Anders (from the TV shows “Joey” and “The Class”) about taking part in a documentary. The focus is on Huntington’s disease, it’s affects on the family, and the genetic test.

Andrea Anders and Will Cotes are actually actors portraying a couple receiving the test. Myself and several others in the movie are obviously not actors, and are the documentary part of this “hybrid”.

During the filming of this documentary, I had no idea what was going on. I’m sure they filled me in a bit, but at each of the venues I was filmed at, I had so many other things on my mind! I didn’t know what Andrea’s role in the movie was, and I didn’t even know she was an actress! So every time I was approached with the camera, it was actually unexpected. Thus the bikini interviews, hands and mouth full of food, etc.

This is a VERY touching documentary, and possibly a bit hard to watch. But I was honored to be such a large part of it.

Danny Devito just recently picked it up, and does the introduction for our movie on Clickstar. To view that and the entire movie, just visit: http://www.cstar.com then click on “Jersey Docs”

For more information about Huntington’s disease, please visit http://www.hdsa.org

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I bought this video documentary. Very well made. I hope it makes it to TV.

3/06/2007 6:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home